Happy Wednesday! A few days ago I decided to make some peanut butter squares. I stumbled upon them while I was scrolling through Pinterest and they looked super easy to make so I decided to give them a shot. I’m a huge fan of Reese’s peanut butter cups and to my surprise these almost taste exactly the same! This is how you make them:
- 120 grams butter
- 80 grams digestive biscuits
- 110 grams confectioners’ sugar
- 110 grams peanut butter
For the glazing:
- 120 grams dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Start off with melting the butter.
- Meanwhile crush the biscuits into small pieces.
- Mix the butter, cookie crumbs, sugar and peanut butter together. Make sure the butter is still warm when you do this so it all mixes together more easily.
- Put it in a small baking tray and press everything together with a spoon.
- Put it in the refrigerator while preparing the glazing.
- For the glazing melt together the peanut butter and the chocolate. To do this put the ingredients in a bowl and place this bowl over a bowl with boiling water. Make sure you don’t get any water into the bowl with the ingredients.
- Pour the glazing on top of the cooled filling.
- Put it into the refrigerator for another hour before cutting it into small squares.
They’re super easy to make and you only need a few ingredients. Enjoy!