Happy New Year’s Eve! It’s so weird that we’re just a few hours away from 2015 but I’m quite excited. Most of the time I’m excited for a new year, it always feels a bit like a new start for me. I started this blog in August and I never thought I would enjoy blogging so much. I love writing posts, taking photos and above all meeting tons of other bloggers. I never knew that bloggers are so supportive towards each other and it makes me so happy. Starting this blog was one of the highlights of 2014 and I want to thank you all so so much for following, reading and commenting. You are the best!
I also wanted to share some of my favorite make up items of 2014. Here we go!
- Max Factor Facefinity Primer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- L’Oréal Paris Micellar Water
- Beauty Basic Make Up Sponge
- Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara
- L’Oréal Paris Collection Exclusive Pure Red in ‘Laetitia’
- Essence Hello Autumn Highlighter
- Rimmel Match Perfection Cream Foundation
- Essence Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
- Catrice Waterproof Longlasting Eye Pencil in 100 Pearly Bird
- Rimmel Apocalipse Lip Laquer in ‘Eclipse’
- Zoeva 104 Buffer Brush
- Essence Hello Autumn Eyebrow Set
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
- Bourjois Color Edition Cream To Powder Eyeshadow in ‘Petale de Glace’
- Barry M Starry Eyed Palette
I hope you have a wonderful evening and I hope you all have an amazing 2015! And of course I need to end this post with this classic: see you next year!