- 250 grams self-raising flour
- 200 grams butter
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams light brown sugar
- 100 grams raisins
- 70 grams dried cranberries
- 50 grams candied cherries + some to decorate
- 20 grams flour
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 150 grams white chocolate
- 150 grams powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp milk
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius
- In a large bowl mix the butter with the sugar with a mixer.
- One by one add the eggs.
- Sieve the self-raising flour, cinnamon and salt and add it with the orange zest to the sugar/butter mixture.
- Mix everything together using a spatula.
- Chop the candied cherries in small pieces.
- Mix the raisins, cranberries and candied cherries with the flour and gently add them to the batter.
- Put the batter into a greased bundt cake pan and put it in the oven for about 50 minutes.
- When you think the bundt cake is ready poke it with a cocktail stick. If it comes out dry you know the cake is done.
- Let the cake cool down and meanwhile melt the white chocolate.
- Mix the powdered sugar with the milk and add the melted chocolate to it. Stir well.
- Lastly decorate the cake with the chocolate glaze and some more candied cherries or whatever decoration you like.
This cake is super easy to make and looks very Christmassy. Are you planning on baking something for Christmas?