It’s only 25 days till Christmas so I think it’s time to start decorating! So listen to some Christmas songs and make this cute little decoration. You might have seen this craft before (hello Pinterest) but I decided to share this super easy DIY with you anyways.
- Glass jars (I used fruit jars).
- Christmas decorations.
- Fake snow.
- Gold (or any other color) spray paint.
- Glue gun.
- Start of with spray painting the lid of the jar in a festive color (I used a glittery gold). Make sure you do this outside on an old newspaper or magazine.
- Let the lids dry for about 30-45 minutes.
- Glue your Christmas decorations on the inside of the lid with a glue gun (make sure that you don’t glue them to close to the edge because otherwise you can’t put the lid back on).
- Now it’s time to let it snow! Put some fake snow in the glass jar.
- Put the lid back on the jar.
- Tie a nice ribbon around the jar and you’re done!
These snow globes are super easy to make and make a very cute gift. Have fun making them!