Almost two weeks ago Rachel from The Awkward Addict nominated me for ‘The Lovely Blog Award’. Rachel is super funny and creative so you absolutely should check her blog out. The rules of this award are as follows:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated. I’m going to cheat a little here and nominate 9 bloggers.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
So here are my 7 facts (I once again realized how boring I must be because I was struggling to come up with 7 facts).
- I’m obsessed with movies. I watch a movie almost every day.
- I love rain, storm, wind etc. Weather is quite a thing here in the Netherlands and Dutch people are always complaining the weather is bad. Well I think bad weather is the best weather.
- Ever since I saw an documentary about marine iguanas I love reptiles (except for snakes). And dragons. And dinosaurs. All my friends think I’m crazy but if they saw that documentary they would completely understand me.
- On my 11th birthday my family and I where on holiday. Because we couldn’t really celebrate it I could choose a fun activity to do that day. Off all the amazing things I could choose from I chose a ride in a locomotive. Weird.
- When I was about 14 years old I wore glitter eyeliner almost every day. At the end of a long school day the glitter would be anywhere on my face except for my eyelids. Why did nobody ever told me that I looked ridiculous.
- Secretly I would love to attend Hogwarts. I know this isn’t very realistic but I think everybody who read the Harry Potter series can agree that Hogwarts must be the best school ever.
- Before I started this blog I was thinking about starting a Youtube channel but starting a blog looked like much more fun. Plus I’m way too shy for Youtube videos.
I nominate the following bloggers (if I didn’t nominate you feel free to do the tag anyway!):
Rachel also did the ‘Autumn Tag’ and I decided to do this tag also. I love autumn (I feel like I say this way too often on my blog) so it would be a waste if I didn’t answer these questions too.
- What’s your favorite seasonal drink from Starbucks or any other coffee shop?
I love Starbucks Hot Chocolate with caramel.
- What do you opt for, scarf, boots or gloves?
I think I go for a scarf. In the Netherlands there’s always a very strong wind and some days a scarf is the only thing that keeps you from freezing.
- What’s your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
Without a doubt: Bon Iver.
- What’s your favourite scent for this time of the year?
Warm, spicy scents.
- What scents will you be burning this season?
I really like cinnamon scents. I’m planning on buying some Yankee Candles but I can only find them online. Obviously I can’t smell them before I order them so if you have any recommendations I would love to hear them.
- What do you love most about Autumn?
Rain, cold wind, cozy clothes, candles, leaves, the whole package.
- Favorite makeup?
- What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
I’m looking forward to Autumn and everything that comes with it as soon as spring arrives.
Thank you for taking time to read 600 words about me and thank you Rachel for nominating me! I really appreciate it.