A couple of weeks ago Caila from Everythingcaila nominated me for the Liebster award. I’m very chaotic so I totally forgot about this nomination until Fleur from Beautyminati nominated me too. I feel very honored that they nominated me. Because I’m not sure if anybody is interested in my answers on these questions I hesitated on posting this. I decided to post it anyway because I had a lot of fun answering the questions (and creating the picture above).
Because Fleur and Caila nominated me both I have to answer 20 questions. That might be a too much so I decided I will answer 7 questions each.
The questions from Beautyminati
- Your favorite beauty product?
Okay this is a hard question because I love so many beauty products. I think my favorite beauty product is mascara or lipstick. I have hooded eyes so mascara makes a huge difference but I also love to wear lipstick.
- Do you have a bucket list?
I have many things I want to do in my live (go on a camping trip in the mountains, visit as many places possible, do something good for a person I don’t know etc.) but I never wrote them down. Maybe I should do that any time soon.
- Why did you start your blog?
I started this blog because I love photography, writing, beauty and making people happy. So starting a blog looked like a good idea (it turns out to be one of the best ideas I’ve ever had).
- What are some goals you’ve reached recently?
The fact that there are actually people visiting and reading my posts is an amazing goal I reached. Also I finally managed to apply eyeliner without looking like a panda (I thought that day would never come).
- What makes you happy?
I’m planning on doing a blogpost about this soon but I’m going to give a sneak peek:
- Penny boarding
- Walking with my dog.
- Rainy days
- My friends and family.
- Would you rather do a full eye look without any other makeup, or the full face and lips makeup without any eye makeup?
I think I’m going for a full face and lips. I really like eye make up but I think you can never go wrong with some lipstick.
- Favorite perfume right now?
My favorite perfume right now is Sì by Giorgio Armani (I already made a blog post about this perfume here).
The questions from Everythingcaila
- What is your favorite skin care item?
Micellar water. It does so many good things (remove your make up, improve your skin) and it’s much cheaper than buying a make up remover for your eyes and face and a skin tonic etc.
- What brand makes the best lip gloss in your opinion?
I’m more a lipstick kind of girl but when I wear lip gloss I really like the Rimmel Vinyl Glosses.
- Which beauty bloggers/Youtubers are most inspiring to you?
I find inspiration in almost every beauty blog I stumble upon but some of my favorite Bloggers/youtubers are:
- Zoella (of course)
- Sprinkle of glitter
- Bethany Mota
- Tanya Burr
- If you won a shopping spree at your favorite beauty store, what’s the FIRST thing you’d grab to put in your basket?
I think a new curling iron. Or an expencive lipstick. Or perfume. I think if I ever win a shopping spree I will go crazy (I already get excited by the idea).
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging so far?
I like every aspect about blogging. One of the best things is all the support from fellow bloggers, I never knew that there was such a strong community.
- Three products you’re currently loving?
- If you could only use one brand’s products the rest of your life, which brand would you chose?
I think I go for L’Orèal Paris because they have amazing skincare products and make up.
One of the rules of the Liebster Awards is that you nominate other bloggers to answer your questions. Because breaking rules is in human nature and because so many bloggers already have been nominated for the liebster award some time in their blogging career I won’t nominate anybody directly. Instead I invite everybody who never has been nominated for the liebster award to answer the following questions:
- What is the biggest beauty mistake you’ve ever made?
- What’s your favorite beauty product?
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
- What makes you happy?
- What do you like most about blogging?
- What goal do you want to achieve anytime soon?
- What do you get inspiration from?
Thank you for reading this long post and thanks Caila and Fleur for nominating me.